Who are we?
Mnemonica is a new age company driven by young people and established market leader in the field of:
- Information and Cyber Security
- Processing and Storing of Data
- Cloud Technologies and Virtualization
- Managed Services and Compliance
Mnemonica is 11 years old and now we are looking for talents and enthusiasts, because we truly believe that success is only achieved through quality designed solutions combined with inspiration and passion.
Why to join our team?
At Mnemonica, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
At Mnemonica, you will be a part of an engaging and energetic work environment and still have the stability and support of a leader with more than 10 years of experience behind you.
Mnemonica is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people interactions.
The Sales Representative is responsible for contacting and building relationships with new customers in the SMB-Mid Market space. In addition, the Sales Rep. is responsible for providing sales forecasts, performing customer research, and updating/maintaining records in our customer relationship management system.
- Analyze existing and potential business opportunities. Proactively create new ones
- Achieve your targets by selling product/service for some of the most recognizable technology companies
- Initiate, maintain and manage sustainable customer relationships
- Proactively propose timely solutions to adjust or modify the market strategy if any indications are shown
- Proactively propose new relevant sales and marketing strategies
- Capture customers’ product expectations, experiences, satisfaction, via qualified feedback and quantitative measurement, “Voice of the Customer”
- Work with customers segregated by regional an territory pattern.
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Acquire invaluable experience updating and managing your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
- Collaborate with other team members and management to optimize sales processes
- Identify lead generation opportunities in order to expand the territory and drive upsells
- High volume of customer contacts through phone, email and meeting each day
- Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
- Manage basic objection handling with customers
- Strong interest and understanding of the technology and industry
- 2+ years of experience in business development, business consultanting, technology consultanting or sales position is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Networking skills to interact with business partners and clients
- High-energy, self-motivated personality
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools, such as the Microsoft Office suite
- An attractive salary and additional bonuses
- Development based on performance
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- Career path and professional growth
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office in a modern building with excellent equipment in /next to subway and bus station/
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.